- Problem: Heath – Air pollution & Air quality
- Name of technology: TZOA
- Article: http://www.treehugger.com/gadgets/tzoa-wearable-air-quality-sensor.html
- Website: mytzoa.com
- Link: http://www.mytzoa.com/about-tzoa/
- The TZOA device uses sensors to detect air quality, temperature, atmospheric pressure, humidity, and UV exposure.
- The TZOA mobile app, allows the user to view real-time air quality data that allows the user to monitor and manage their air quality. Ultimately, creating a crowd-sourced map of environmental data in real-time.
- The app encourages and recommends ways for improving the users air quality.
- Stakeholders may include: Government health departments both state & local, policy makers, local communities, hospitals, physicians, individuals with health concerns
- Steps for deployment:
- Promote in urban regions
- Engage policy makers
- Monitor analyze data