1) Vortex Bladeless is a sustainability technology addressing Energy
- Vortex Bladeless uses vorticity – the wind pattern that caused the oscillation and destruction of the Tacoma Narrows Bridge – to convert wind into kinetic energy for electricity.
- The Vortex is cheaper to manufacture and maintain than a traditional wind turbine. It’s also quieter and safer for birds.
- While the Vortex produces 30% less energy than a propeller turbine, you can fit and operate twice as many Votex turbines within a designated space.
- developing countries
- countries looking to improve or expand pre-established wind energy projects
- homeowners looking to convert to or supplement renewable energy use
4) First steps to deployment:
- Raise public & private capital
- Partner with development organizations seeking to provide energy in developing countries. Also partner with countries that have an established a wind energy economy.
- Train local people in the use and maintenance of the product.