- Problem: Waste collection can be inefficient, expensive, noisy, polluting, and hard on roads and vehicles.
- Summary: http://www.enevo.com
- Comprehensive logistics technology that saves time, money, and is environmentally beneficial.
- Uses wireless sensors to measure and forecast how full waste receptacles are and uses that information to create smart collection plans with the best schedules and routes.
- Direct cost-savings can be up to 50%.
- “Until now collecting waste has been done using static routes and schedules where containers are collected every day or week regardless of if they are full or not.”
- Reduces costs, emissions, road wear, vehicle wear, noise pollution and work hours.
- Enevo and its investors
- City planners
- City government
- Incentivize waste management companies to use the service
- Design waste management contracts with Enevo
- Scale up deployment