- Problem: Domestic energy production is often not very efficient.
- A heating system that also produces electricity.
- Produces 3 kW electric power and can reduce energy bills by 20-25%.
- Meets environmental standards with little noise and low exhaust emissions.
- Can use a range of fuels, including natural gas, propane, heating oil and biogas.
- “The potential of low cost micro gas turbines as a ‘prime mover’ for converting small scale thermal energy into mechanical/electrical power is enormous.”
- Micro Turbine Technology BV (MTT) and its investors
- Homeowners, commercial interests, retailers, etc.
- Partners (industrial, energy distribution/utility companies)
- Create partnerships, particularly with energy distribution/utility companies
- Incentivize potential users to adopt the turbines where feasible
- Purchase and installation by users