1) Sustainability problem: Energy
- Energy optimization/efficiency is needed to fulfill the growing needs of the over 50% population in urban areas while considering the climate change impacts of energy usage.
- By installing sensors to collect various data sources from energy users, a city can study trends and provide better services.
- IOT with logic can coordinate public transport energy efficiently and facilitate timelines.
- Buildings can instal occupancy sensors to reduce HVAC and lighting usage.
- Local government/municipalities
- Building owners
- Property owners
- Identity the data streams and integrate the logic of the various systems.
- Utilize a test case in one building, install sensors and computer systems.
- Coordinate test cases for public transit.
- Create a fully datafied society.
Article: Smart Buildings Article