- being sustainable, saving energy costs and protecting your roof
Summary of Fusion Solar metal roof:
- this system blends in without penetrating the roof.
- The thin-film laminate panels can be safely walked on after proper installation
- can withstand 160 mph winds and available in 9 & 18 foot lengths and a variety of colors.
- can be scaled to deliver up to 120 kilowatts per hour
- any qualified roofer can install and any qualified electrician can make connections to electrical service.
- roofing contractor
- electrical contractor
- fusion solar manufacturer
First three steps in deploying
- seek out homeowners that are in need of a new roof, that want to use solar and want to reduce their utility bill
- point out that it may be an initial higher cost, however this metal, standing seam fusion solar metal roof will outlast standard asphalt roofing materials. Life expectancy is 30-50 years.
- the cost is moderate, somewhere between asphalt and a slate roof. Eligible for a full 30% tax break.