- Sustainability Problem
This set of devices solely don’t solve any problem but it enables us to solve your everyday life problems and the usage way is infinite, it basically enables anything to become a smart device and thanks to its user-friendly application you don’t even have to know anything about programming. It is up to you what kind of a sustainability problem you want to solve with this. You may put it in your bathroom for automatic lighting thus you could save electric, you may use it on automation watering for your plants thus, you may save water furthermore you may program as water usage according to humidity with if function. Rest is up to your imagination.
- Technology Article Summary
– You can turn your home into a smart home with MESH.
– It brings internet of thing via 8 different small tags each with different capability ranging from motion tag, move tag, temperature and humidity tag to LED tag.
– They can be placed any physical object and turn it to a connected device.
-No need for programming, everything is self-contained in MESH app
-Enables you to set up a connected home by choosing a tag you need for the task (total 7 different) move it to apps sandbox, assign the task to it or connect to another device.
– people interested in smart homes, connected devices, Internet of things
It has a starter kit with 3 tags cost $134.99 extra tags are $60 each
7 different tags:
-Temperature & humidity
-GPIO (basically ready to use circuit for tasks you design)
After choosing your tags according your task you can start enjoying it.
Internet site of Mesh: http://meshprj.com
Short video of Mesh: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tis1Au26uI