- Water is a scarce resource in our planet that needs to be consumed efficiently.
- Electricity from fossil fuels is one of the main greenhouse gas emissions sources that are causing climate change.
- Toxic wastewater with detergent that is not treated pollutes watersheds.
- The Xeros Machine is a washing machine that saves water, energy and detergent on every load.
- It works with a polymer bead washing system that only uses a small amount of water.
- Beads absorb stains and reduce the need of large amounts of detergent.
- The small amounts of water and detergent used produce less effluent.
- Household clients
- Laundry companies
- The waterless washing machine was designed and manufactured by Xeros, a company that is specialized in innovative products for the laundry industry.