Sustainable Problem: Agriculture/Infrastructure/Public Safety Solutions by Drones with sensors part of the Energy and Waste, and Agricultural sectors
- Sentera drone sensors deliver unrivaled performance and consistently beat competitors in price, quality and function. Sensors produce high-quality, context-rich color and near-infrared (NIR) image data to deliver unsurpassed NDVI data to growers.
- The Sentera Double 4K is a small, fully customizable twin-imager sensor that is universally compatible with any UAV. Fitting in the footprint of a GoPro® HERO 4, the rugged, high-throughput Double 4K Sensor is designed for use in harsh environments with configuration options that make it ideal for use in agriculture and infrastructure inspection applications. Both cameras are capable of capturing high-megapixel color stills, near-infrared (NIR), and normalized difference vegetation index (NDVI) data, and 4K video.
- The intelligence provided by this sensor makes it ideal for Universities, researchers, large growers, and advisors to provide high-precision, low-distortion vegetative health data tailored for unique applications.
- Use the mobile app to document + precisely locate weeds, compaction, growth stages + more. Photos live with aerial data to give you a complete picture of your operation, top to bottom. Our iOS mobile app also allows you to autonomously fly a host of DJI products!
- Sentera Company
- Farmers/Agriculture sectors
- Energy Companies/Sector
- Attract more investors for the drones and sensors from different sectors
- Advertise all the different capabilities across all sectors of the drones and sensors emphasizing agriculture and infrastructure inspection applications
- Train buyers in implementing the most sustainable solutions tailored to their needs