Sustainable Problem: Waste
- Brand Name: Leaf Republic
- Focus on food packaging and one-way dishes
- Claim: outdoor tableware has to be fully renewable and fully biodegradable.
- Packaging products consist of a lid made from bioplastic or recycled plastic and a three-layer natural bowl made of
- water-proof leaf-made paper
- No synthetic additives, no coloring, no glue – and no tree has been cut! Additionally, the bowl is biodegradable in only 28 days.
- These actions lead to building up a sustainable, social, gainful company
- Leaf Republic
- Their Partners such as: Vivas.bio, Bird&Bird, Dachser, Infiana, Makerspace, LMU, Illig, Stoeger, Huber+Suhner, Steuerkanzlei Kisslinger-Popp
- Institutions or Companies to use the products
- Fund the project to obtain more pressing machinery
- Find local sources needed for leaves
- Obtain contracts with universities and/or companies
- Get community involved, maybe gather the leaves
- Marketing Campaign
Comments to Off grid solar powered water device – Zero Mass Water by JV2610
- A unit with one solar panel, the company says, can produce two to five liters of liquid a day, which is stored in a 30-liter reservoir that adds calcium and magnesium for health and taste. This seems very energy efficient and seems to be able to store a pretty good amount. The addition of electrolytes is even more interesting and beneficial for health.