- Solar panels are generally fixed and their optimal collection is limited due to collection angle.
- Cloudy days traditional solar panels are inefficient in collecting sunlight
- Solar panels take up a large amount of space.
- Most solar panels are fixed direction, the beta.ray can rotate according to the sun direction, maintaining optimal collection angle – the small sphere, 75% smaller than a panel that collects the same amount of energy.
- Cloudy days the beta.ray can improve efficiency by 50% due to concentration of sunlight.
- The beta.ray is small and can be placed on any flat surface.
- The spherical shape of the solar collector, together with an integrated solar tracking system, cover far smaller surface area than solar panels of equal efficiency, and allow a collection of energy, even if the light is very low
- The transparent crystal lens that works as a concentrator of incoming light, Rawlemon’s design promises as much as 95% more energy conversion
- Rawlemon (company)
- Home owner
- Building owner
- Energy companies
- Green energy policy advocates
- Certification in EU / US / Asia
- Supply chain (manufacturing partners)
- Retail distribution (commercial / retail)
Machine learning has a big potential in the supply chain and distribution of food products in developing countries. Beyond just creating healither foods, the technology can be merged with weather data to improve distribution of non-perishable foods.
Beyond plastic bags the Avani Eco can use the technology to create pellets for packaging products.
The technology can be use in rural areas / pacific islands to provide electricity and food.