Sustainability issue: energy, solar energy
The Smart Solar-bench provides 24/7 charging for phones, tablets, cameras and wearable devices. It features wireless chargers, USB ports, and Wi-Fi for maximum flexibility. The Smart solar bench has a unique design and can be a great addition to the existing street furniture. The solar bench includes ambiance lightning and built-in cooling fans that ensures the temperature of the seating area never gets hotter than 30 degrees.
- The highlighted feature of Steora Urban is a 19” super-bright LED display, which can be used for showing ads, videos, pictures or various info to the public (e.g. weather).
- Users can easily upload videos or pictures to chosen benches and set campaign duration and frequency. Video campaigns can also be connected to a Wi-Fi homepage, so that bench users can see the same campaign on their smartphones.
- Steora Urban requires AC grid power for 24/7 operation.
- Commercial districts
- Software companies
- Local communities
Steps for Implementation.
- Mapping areas where the benches could be deployed
- Partnership with existing tech company to develop the technology
- Contract with local commercial areas or schools to implement the solar benches
Comment on other posts: