Industrial pollution and smog is a major issue resulting in poor quality of life and ultimately posing a significant human health and safety issues. Accordingly to the EPA, the level of pollution indoors is 2 to 5 times higher than outdoors and the average American spends about 90% of their lifetime inside.
- Artveoli is an Air Panel that removes CO2 and converts it into fresh air through photosynthetic algae cells.
- The product looks like a beautiful piece of art while actually composed of the material necessary to remove the CO2 from the air in the room.
- Artveoli solves for the issue of true removal of carbon instead of cyclical filtering in more polluted air. One of the largest issues is that many filtration systems pull in air from the outdoors while that only replaces polluted indoor air with polluted outdoor air
- The article they were mentioned in was “Office Art that Clears the Air” and the company hopes to make the item competitive in both the art and air filtration markets.
The key organizational stakeholders necessary to use the technology will be workplace services in office buildings and the facilities management team who would replace old air with the updated installations of the Artveoli technology.
- Buy-in from leadership to spend the additional money on the Artveoli system instead of traditional office art
- Workplace services team working with Artveoli to procure the system
- Facilities to hang and replace old artwork with the Artveoli system