90% of Americans own a cellphone, yet only about 20% of unwanted cell phones are recycled each year!
- ecoATM is a self-serve kiosk buying back electronics from consumers using patented, advanced machine vision, electronic diagnostics, and artificial intelligence to evaluate products
The Simple Three Step Process
- Recycling your old phones, MP3 players and tablets doesn’t have to be a hassle. We want to make ecoATM the most convenient way for you to leave a positive impact on the planet while also putting a little cash in your pocket.
- Place your device in the ecoATM test station.
- The ecoATM will examine your device and then search for the highest price we can find in a network of buyers.
- The kiosk prices each individual device based on model, condition and the current value on the market.
- If you agree to sell it, you will receive cash on the spot.
- Get green for getting green!
- ecoATM company
- Electronic companies/investors
- Attract more investors and pair up with electronic companies who will be able to reuse and recycle the devices
- Increase advertising budget and make consumers aware of the technology by increasing the number of ecoATMs situated in malls and various locations
- Develop strong partnerships with leading organizations to further change and advance solutions to the e-waste challenge