1) Sustainability area(s).
Most of the Mega-Cities facing issue affordable and smart buildings due to growing urban citizens. Majority of cities designed for fewer people.
2) Sustainability Technology: Futuristic Aluminum AlPOD Houses by James Law
-A distinctive feature of the AlPOD project is its potential to be stacked into a uniquely designed multi-structures to accommodate ever increasing populations and lack of available land
-Explores modular construction based on creating a flexible and open-plan living space
-Affordable about 65000 USD
-The aluminum house has multi-faceted advantages of being lightweight, durable, corrosion resistant, and impervious to fire and wind as well as its ability to dampen noise and insulate against heat and sound.
– Lightweight also enhances mobility, allowing a home to be moved from one place to another comfortably and conveniently without dismantling or reconstructing facilities.
-Moreover, aluminum can be recycled, making it a green, earth-friendly building material.
#Energy, #Water, #Waste, #Civic Engagement, #Land use, #affordablehousing
3) Key Stakeholders and their role in the implementation:
-City stakeholders- Include their plan
-Government agencies-Legislate and helping private sectors to participate
-Civic society- Connect and partnership with the stakeholders
-Citizens of the city-Live in the houses
4) Steps Deploying Technology:
Public-Private People’s Partnership is the key to successful deployment of the project.
– Within the city, planing decide to finance aspects
– Build a community and infrastructure
– Within Public Private People’s Partnership leverage project within significant cities
Since one out of six people today in the world live in a migrant slum, this number will raise within few decades one out of three. I believe that this ALPOD housing could bring a progressive solution to this issue.
1. Air pollution is the primary source of thousands of diseases and damages of the spacious of the planet earth and the largest source of the current global warming issue.
2. The Technology:
-Smog Free tower world’s first and largest air purifier (smog vacuum cleaner) is not only solving the air pollution, safety, and healthcare issue but also building awareness within the society through their jewelry with the Smog Diamond.
-The Dutch artist and innovator, Daan Roosegaarde believing that his creation will solve the issue of the billions of people’s rights to clean breath air.
– By sharing a Smog Free Ring, you donate 1000 m3 of clean air to the city. In 2017, Roosegaarde presents a new addition to Smog Free Project: the Smog Free Bicycle.
-Already working with one of the most polluted cities like Beijing and Shanghai
– State Governments
– City Governers
– Financial Institutions
– Citizens of the polluted cities
– Private sectors
– Collaborate with the government organizations and establish a long-term contract for the clean air projects investment using the smog-free tower.
– Educate citizens towards air pollution and harms
– Promote brand and using their nitch solving a worldwide issue through art and technology